Individuals who have been arrested can trust in the legal guidance offered by Kenneth Buckle Law to assist them through their cases. Regardless of your situation and the circumstances surrounding your arrest and subsequent charges, the criminal defense lawyer Hyden KY trusts can provide you with aggressive advocacy for a wide range of criminal charges.
Felonies, which are the most serious and carry the most severe penalties, carry sentences for more than one year. Examples of some felonies include:
- Assault with a deadly weapon
- Armed robbery
Felonies are categorized into five classes:
- Capital Offense: Can result in the death penalty or life in prison
- Class A Felony: Carrying a sentence of 20-50 years imprisonment
- Class B Felony: Carrying a sentence of 10-20 years imprisonment
- Class C Felony: Carrying a sentence of 5-10 years imprisonment
- Class D Felony: Carrying a sentence of one to five years imprisonment
A criminal conviction carries the possibility of serious punishment. Here at Kenneth Buckle Law, we will utilize all available resources and experience to reduce the impact these charges have on your life.
- Misdemeanors are less serious offenses and carry a prison sentence of no more than one year.
Misdemeanors are classified into two categories:
- Class A Misdemeanor: Carrying a sentence of up to 12 months imprisonment
- Class B Misdemeanor: Carrying a sentence of up to 90 days imprisonment
Even minor criminal charges could have a lasting impact on your life. That’s why our defense attorney will work tirelessly to expose flaws in the prosecution’s case and devote himself to getting the charges against you reduced or dropped.
- Municipal violations, otherwise known as city ordinance violations, could carry serious repercussions. With the help of a seasoned attorney, you may be able to avoid fines and unsavory marks on your criminal record.
The goal of Kenneth Buckle Law in these criminal defense cases is to help you resolve the matter quickly, with as little impact on your life as possible.